Amy's life. 0.0

Monday, April 24, 2006

School 4/24/06

I'm not telling any of my friends about this blog..
Today in school (lifeskills, to be exact) The 8th graders put on a skit about bullying. They were talking about how they enjoy being different and how much they've been bullied during their years at school. I know exactly how they feel, I've been bullied so much. I wanted to cry so bad. I was litterally saved by the bell. If I had to stay in that class any longer, I would have burst out into tears. =(

4 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Ren and Stimpy 2600 said…

    Hey, I wanted you to come to my blog at jarededwardsmith.blogspot.com. It would be really cool if you could leave some comments on my posts. Your story was very touching, and I am not being sarcastic.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Ren and Stimpy 2600 said…

    My new publishing name is Ren And Stimpy 2600. Just letting u know.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Ren and Stimpy 2600 said…

    Won't you write again? well anyways, my new blog URL is:www.cartoonist22700.com.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Ren and Stimpy 2600 said…

    My URL is actually: www.cartoonist22700.blogspot.com. sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home